The wardrobe supervisor assists in the art department to design and dress actors to character throughout the film shoot.
- Proper maintenance of all costumes, shoes, undergarments, hats and other personal props.
- To execute a cleaning schedule for all garments regularly and ensure proper storage.
- All costumes are properly steamed prior to each performance.
- The wardrobe supervisor inspects all necessary repairs. The majority of minor costumes are repaired onsite by the wardrobe maintenance crew and the supervisor.
- At the end of a production run, the wardrobe supervisor oversees all inventory and ensures all rented costumes are returned in their original condition.